CREATIVE BLENDER: Coconut & Cacao Chia Pudding
Get your vintage jam-jars out... Ready, set, go!
1 serving (2 scoops) of The Bondi Blends Chia Pudding Mix
250ml Organic Coconut Milk
- Scoop The Bondi Blends Chia Pudding into a jar and cover with Coconut Milk (or Rice Milk, Almond Milk, Cow’s Milk, whatever floats your milky boat).
- Place in the fridge overnight (or, if you are making your 'Pud for a nutritious dessert or decadent snack, leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours)
The morning after the night before...
- Open up your jar to discover a somewhat questionable, thick slimey substance (hey, love is blind, right?).
- Devour as is if you are in a hurry, or feed your inner Picasso and top with fresh fruit, yoghurt, nuts, a scoop of peanut butter or some coconut shavings.
- Don’t forget to Insta that good shit, and use the hashtag #blendswithbenefits to give everyone some serious food envy.
Pro tip: Sprinkle some of The Bondi Blends Morning Mojo on top for an epic breakky treat.